Comprehensive Health Services Information for Southern Africa
Hospital & Nursing Yearbook
This web site designed & maintained by Shaun Joynt @ www.thejoynthosting.com
more on the hospital nursing yearbook
In a rapidly changing industry, current healthcare information is an invaluable resource
to businesses and organisations. You can now order your copy of the 2011/12 Hospital
& Nursing Yearbook (there was no 2010 edition). It consists of more than 300 pages
packed with up-to-date information including:
No other publication has come close to providing the same depth of information that
you will find in the Hospital & Nursing Yearbook.
There is a wealth of information on many aspects of hospital administration and nursing
in this new edition. You will find updated data and statistics on:
• Hospital services including staffing levels;
• Summary of hospitals and beds (South Africa and Southern African states);
• Clinics (including privately operated, local authority, community health, psychiatric
and same day surgical centres);
• Laboratory and research facilities;
• Blood transfusion services;
• Ambulance services and Trauma Units;
• Marie Stopes Clinics and state subsidised institutions for handicapped adults;
• lists of nursing colleges & their contact details;
• Suppliers and manufacturers of hospital equipment.
Available at a price of R520 including postage (less 15% for orders of more than
5 copies). To secure your copies Order Online now.
• The most complete list of hospitals and clinics in Southern Africa
• Names of senior personnel and their contact details including telephone, fax and
The tried and trusted Hospital & Nursing Yearbook has been published since 1960 and
has become the reference source of choice for the healthcare industry. It is the
most extensive and reliable database of key decision makers in the healthcare market.
Healthcare professionals, hospital administrators, provincial administrations and
industry service providers rely on the yearbook for the most complete database of
essential information on hospital, clinics and associated institutions.